Campbelltown Private Hospital welcomes Visiting Medical Officers (VMOs) to apply for accreditation to our facility by completing the online application form.
Alternatively, if you would like to discuss applying for accreditation please call 02 4621 9984 during business hours to speak with our Executive PA.
All applications are reviewed for approval by the Medical Advisory Committee (MAC) subject to receipt of all required information.
You will be asked to upload the following documentation along with your application form:
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopy of current AHPRA registration
- Contact details for three referees
- Copy of current Professional Indemnity Insurance certificate of currency showing:
- Period of Insurance
- Amount of Cover
- Category of Insurance (please note we do not accept copies of tax invoices, renewal notices or receipt).
- Copy of Radiation License
If you are already accredited at another Healthscope hospital, you can arrange for this information to be forwarded to our Executive PA directly.