Patient eAdmissions registration
We thank you for choosing Campbelltown Private Hospital for your hospital stay. For our patientÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s convenience, we are able to offer an eAdmission option.
If you opt to utilise eAdmission, in order to ensure timely processing of your admission, we request that you complete the online admission form no later than 72 hours prior for general admissions.
To assist you with this process, please have the following information at hand:
- Admitting doctor, admission date, procedure date and procedure
- Emergency contact details
- Funding details (e.g. Private Health Insurance, DVA, WorkCover etc)
- Medicare card, concession card(s), Ambulance Membership card
- List of medication(s) and dosage.
Important. If you are registering as a new user, you will also require a valid email address and mobile phone number to submit your eAdmission online.
To easily view the content of your forms once complete, we recommend downloading the latest version of Adobe Reader.
If you need assistance with completing your eAdmission forms, please email email@example.com or phone 02 4621 9111 between 8.00amÃ¢â‚¬â€œ8.00pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 2pm Saturday to Sunday.